Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Rest of the Photos I Promised to Post...

A very cute note card from StoneZebra

A lovely handmade envie and letter from Hester.
My outgoing mail. I was going to post them individually but decided to wait until the letters reached their destination before posting close ups. That way I don't spoil the surprise for the recipient!


My most recent rubber cut. 
Today I received some absolutely awesome mail! I won't get the photos up for a day or two, since I am really trying to get my return letters written. I'll see you in a day or two with posts of my most recent incoming mail and a some really lovely gifts from my dear pen friends. Until then I'll see you in the mail!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elle, Wow. such lovely mail! I am glad to see my letter made it to your post box. I was not to sure about addressing the flap side, but it arrived safe and sound. I could not put a label over that bird.

    Hester

    ReplyDelete