Thursday, January 3, 2013

Starting Small

Happy New Year everyone!
   Well I am writing again! I am starting small, sending and receiving a few letters, writing some blog pages... For the next few weeks I am going to be focusing on my other blog. I have had a backlog of tutorials and blog posts that I have had in the works for almost a year, I need to get them up before I can begin to work on this blog again. If you would like to see what has been going on around our homestead or just want to drop in and see how I am :) then please follow the link and come for a visit! aviewfromthecottage.blogspot.com
   On the subject of mail art and letter writing, I have given myself a couple of assignments and hope to begin working on a set of artistamps to launch my 2013 mailart endeavors. I'll give you a sneak preview in a few days. Until then, I will see you in the mail!

2 comments:

  1. Well, hey! I'd have come soon but had to clear the road to your door. :) glad you are slowly on the come-back trail. We all need breaks. Glad you are feeling better. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Limner! You are always so patient and forgiving of the lapses in time from the letter you wrote me to the one I write in return... I am hoping that this year will be less frantic and I will be more timely getting my correspondence written! Thanks for your encouragement! Hugs to you! Elle

    ReplyDelete