Monday, November 21, 2011

I am Having a Problem...

As I have checked my blog reader feed today I have been bombarded with spam in the reader feed. I check it and there are 10 different entries for things for sale, fashion jewelry, tennis shoes, etc. when I start searching where they are coming from and return to the feed to try and eliminate them they are not there anymore. The blog they originate from isn't even on my blog list, so I can't unfollow. I have checked Help for a solution, but Blogger "help" really isn't very helpful. Is anyone else having this problem?

4 comments:

  1. I have been having a similar problem with my reader feed. The blog's I am following won't show up at all, the same thing is happening on my profile. Blogger will probably fix it soon enough :)
    PS. I love your blog! My blog is about pen palling and snail mail too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info! It has been really frustrating trying to nail down where the spam is coming from... I am glad you are enjoying the blog and I welcome you! If you send me your addy I will send you something in the mail. My e-mail can be found in "About Me", on the right side of the screen.I will check out your blog if it is listed on your profile. If not then please feel free to leave a comment with your blog addy in it and I'll come check it out! Hope your having a good mail day! Elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I check out your about me section, could only find your house address and no e-mail :( can you E-mail me? SaskiaHamilton@live.co.uk
    Also here is a link to my Blog if you'd like to see it. http://saskiahamiltonpenpals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problems here. Sorry you're having hitches and glitches. I predict a return to peace and progress. :)

    ReplyDelete