Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope that this finds you all well and for those of you who celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope it was a day filled with the joy of family, friends and feasting! We kept it very simple this year...our youngest son met us at the Hibachi Grille for lunch, then we all went on to see The Muppets at the theater. No muss no fuss! Well the muss and the fuss were actually waiting for us when we returned home... we spent the evening packing for our trip to Costa Rica. I think most everything is packed; we will just need to add a few things the morning we are leaving. Tomorrow is another busy day, there are so many things still to do and Sunday is right around the corner. I will post at least once more before we leave on Sunday, but for now I bid you a good night. Sweet dreams!

2 comments: