Monday, September 30, 2013

Think Pink #1 Has Returned!

In May of this year, I sent out 4 numbered "flamingo" post cards. Each was numbered and sent out as an add and pass. Well, recently Think Pink postcard #1 came home! I am happy to be able to post this first card and celebrate it's return home! I am hoping that the other cards will find their way home as well... the longer it is though, the less chance there is of that but, I will remain hopeful anyway! So here it is!!


Postcard #1 visited 5 different people and visited Limner twice! She is such a good sport, she added something a second time and sent it on again, bless her! That was so much fun I think I'll do it again! Next theme...? Space, the final Frontier....

Recently I received in the mail, a fun add and pass postcard from Su Mwamba at TangleCrafts. It is themed Friends and Faux. To play you add your original artistamp, drawn/created/crafted to one of her lovely postcards and pass it on to someone else you think would like to participate. I have participated in one of her artistamp add and passes before and it was a lot of fun to see the other stamps that were affixed before the card reached me. She also posted photos of the ones that came home. It was inspirational to see all those creative original artistamps together on the cards! This time she has created a blog called friendsandfaux.wordpress.com to track the travels of her cards. If you are interested in finding out more then click here and read all about her mailart project. This is a fun way to participate in the world of mailart and have the opportunity for some pretty cool artistamps to pass through your hands on their travels! If you are interested in participating, you can find out how to get a chance to play by signing up here. It is also possible to participate by going to her store and purchasing a starter kit.




I have to get this card out in the mail shortly,(in the next day or so), but if you are interested in being the next person to add an artistamp to this card, be the first to post a comment on this blog post or send me an e-mail at elle.mental@yahoo.com with your addy and I will send it on to you post haste!. Please though, if you ask to receive it, add your artistamp and send it on promptly so that we can see the finished card make it home!

Until next time, I'll see you in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment