Monday, March 19, 2012

Computer Problems

Hi All!
  I apologize for not continuing my posts on the roots of mail art, but I am having to borrow a computer to make this post... My computer turned up its toes and died and I am going to have to replace the hard disk, and possibly the entire computer. SIGH... My husband is trying get it working again, but if replacement is necessary, that may take some time to put the pennies together for a new one.
  In any case, I will continue writing letters, (no computer required for that!), and hope and pray that I can be back online soon. Love to you all and have a beautiful day!

3 comments:

  1. Poor you! Let's hope your husband will get your computer work again! Hugs from Finland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good of you to check in. :) Mailed an inquiry regarding your well being just this afternoon. See you in the mail Elle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've conquered the sick computer problem by sending out mail! The old fashioned way, with pen and ink and stamps! Received your letter today.

    ReplyDelete